You can come in person to our studio to record your message or content, you will be placed in front of the green screen, with a replacement background of your choice. Don’t worry, if you’re uncomfortable in front of a camera, we have a cast of multilingual actors and presenters that can get the job done.
If you decided you’re going to do a video on a green screen you want to be very conscience of what you’re going to be wearing. Here are five things to keep in mind when selecting your outfit.
1) Avoid patterns and stick with solids. Patterns can be very dangerous when it comes to video production in general, especially when you’re on a green screen. It can create a Moiré effect which just looks like a distortion.
2) Don’t wear any shade of green. Okay so you know you need to wear solids, now just make sure that your clothing doesn’t have any shade of green. That means lime green, forest green, teal, aqua, anything that has a shade of green. If you wear something with green in it the color is going to change and be distorted.
3) Avoid bulky jewelry. Large watches, earrings, bracelets and necklaces have the potential to shine and reflect the green screen on to themselves. If your watch were to reflect green, there are chances that the area on your wrist would be eliminated in post production. So stick to the bare minimum when it comes to jewelry.
4) Keep your hair clean. Of course we want you to smell good and have clean hair, however, what we mean by “keep your hair clean” is try to keep it tight without wondering strains. Those little pieces of hair and cause some issues when it comes it editing out the background.
5) Try to rock your branding. When you’re doing a video for your business you want to wear your business colors or something that has your logo on it. Market your brand as much as possible.
There are of course some exceptions to these items. If your brand colors are green, you could always arrange to use a blue screen, however, most of these rules will still apply. Please takes these five items in account when determining your outfit for your green screen video shoot.
Need something extra? We can provide extra 3rd party services such as full film crew, actors, presenters, lighting services, filming locations and local permissions / permits. Let us know what you need and we'll make it happen.
Virtual Studios Demo